Web Design Service
InterWeave uses a five step model to deliver web strategy and design:
- Strategy Defines the site objectives and success criteria
- Requirements Defines the detailed requirements in terms of functionality and content
- Structure Defines the overall architecture of the site (e.g. number of pages, how they link together
- Navigation Defines the user interface, both on the page and inter-page.
- Page Design Defines the look and feel, colour scheme, placement of page items.
Design service delivers steps 2 to 5. Taking the web site from a set of strategic objectives through to a detailed design with graphics and defined functionality. Some of the factors taken into account include available budget, usability, amount of content, frequency of customer use, existing technology constraints. The design will be tailored to be deliverable in a development phase to the target budget and also to be compatible with any technology consideration that might arise there.
InterWeave offers a complete service from strategy to operations.